Ingredients (makes 13 muffins)
1 cup (240gr) quinoa flour (basically grinded quinoa)
1.5 cup (3 middle size) ripe bananas
2/3 cup (150gr) liquid coconut oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup (120gr) agave syrup
½ teaspoon Himalayan Salt
1 pack of vanillin
¾ cup (180gr) Blue Poppy Seeds
For topping: 1 banana sliced diagonal, Poppy Seeds, Flaxseed
* If you don’t have a blender/mixer, first mash the bananas. Than mix it with all the liquids with fork. After there are no lumps, add solids. Poppy seeds are last to add.
If you have a blender/mixer first blend bananas until it is smooth than add liquids and blend for 30 sec at level 1. Than add solids, blend 15sec again in lowest speed. Add the poppy seeds separately in another bowl.to add. Don’t mix a lot, let the air stay inside.
* Let the butter sit 20 min before pour into muffin molds.
* Fill the molds to the top. Place the bananas, seeds etc. on muffins.
* Bake 30 min in 180c degrees in a preheated oven.
* This has a soft, slightly wet texture which I like, If you want it to be harder and dryer bake more.